Hello all. After 11.5 years of service, the Asheville Professional Chapter of Engineers Without Borders is closing. Our last meeting was held in September.
As a supporter or member of the chapter, you deserve a HUGE THANK YOU! Look what we accomplished together!
- Septic system improvement projects in Western North Carolina
- 1 well drilled, and 1 well repaired in Siaya, Kenya – http://ewbasheville.org/videos-of-the-january-2014-implementation-trip/
- Volunteering with Western Carolina MATHCOUNTS competition for middle schoolers – http://ewbasheville.org/looking-for-volunteers-for-mathcounts/
- 2 medical waste incinerators built in Siaya, Kenya –
Chapter members are not sitting idle during this opening in their calendars:
- EWB Chapter President Benji Burrell is a member of the Rotary Club of Asheville
- EWB Chapter Vice President Chris Gilbert is President of the Asheville Metro Rotary Club
- EWB Chapter Treasurer Tim Heim is a supporter of Riverlink
- EWB Chapter Secretary Kathryn Blount is a supporter of Asheville Humane Society
Please, consider getting involved with ANY organization that does good in the world. Together, we can do a lot of good, AND have lots of fun in the process.
Again, thank you for making Asheville Engineers Without Borders, and the projects we supported, a great success!
– – – –