Skip to content
How You Can Help
- ENGINEERING EXPERTISE: EWB offers rewarding volunteer opportunities for experienced engineers to work on engineering solutions for developing communities.
- NON-ENGINEERING PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERTISE: We need members with experience in many disciplines. From medical specialists to marketers, its takes more than engineers to get things done in this complicated world.
- DONATIONS: Tax-deductible contributions from both individuals and corporations. We also depend on partnerships and sponsorships with corporations for financial, in-kind, and professional support. Click here for more information.
- BECOME A MEMBER: Members of EWB can participate in projects, receive EWB-USA newsletters and help to support EWB. To contact us for information on volunteering, click here. To become a member click here. Be sure to specify your affiliation with the “Asheville Professional” Chapter in the registration process.
- ATTEND A CHAPTER MEETING: Attend a chapter meeting to find out what we are currently up to! Click here to see when our next meeting is.